Inventory cleanout giveaway

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Inventory cleanout giveaway

User Info: xsaudio

xsaudio
4 years ago#1
I've cleaned out my unwanted inventory and dropped the stuff here in Sanctuary. Starting at the fast travel, I made a run through Moxxi's bar and then back to the fast travel. Along the way I dropped a group of items. For example, at the fast travel are all the assault rifles, out by the black market are pistols, just before Moxxi's are a couple of rocket launchers....you get the idea. First come, first serve. Take what you want, leave what you don't want.

Send a message on xbox to xsaudio and I will invite you in.

There are a few conference calls and a couple of Bee shields to start with. Probably more purple than anything, but there are a few oranges laying around.

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#2
Fast, easy, and free thanks again.

xsaudio
4 years ago#3
Still have a couple of non-element Conference Calls, a Veruc, an Alkaline Bee shield, a hellfire, and an Unkempt along with several purples. I will keep this up for a little while longer if anyone else is still interested.

User Info: Grenpa

Grenpa
4 years ago#4
ill come, xTHE STINKx

User Info: Grenpa

Grenpa
4 years ago#5
This is The Stink, thanks man easy, really appreciate it.

xsaudio
4 years ago#6
Thank you to all who helped me clean out my inventory. As of now, this is closed. Maybe if I get more inventory I'll do this again.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Inventory cleanout giveaway

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived