Looking for Siren Heads and Black Widow Skin...I have some good loot to trade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Siren Heads and Black Widow Skin...I have some good loot to trade

User Info: skaggz

skaggz
4 years ago#1
Like I said, if anyone wants to make a quick trade for some cool loot hit me up or respond to this post. I'm looking for a few Siren heads to fill my collection and in particular the Black Widow skin.

My tag is Phaldar on XBL

I have a few versions of the Conference Call (sorry the Critical is for me), Legendary Class mods for each class, and a few other nice weapons.

If you're interested...
La-le-Loo-Le-Lo

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
I am definitely interested. I've got everything you're looking for. Invite me, gt no
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
I am definitely interested. I've got everything you're looking for. Invite me, gt no

Still dragging that joke out as far as you can?

Good thing you don't have a job, otherwise you wouldn't be able to post the same comment 20 times a day.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#4
Ringlercorp posted...
killbot357 posted...

Still dragging that joke out as far as you can?

Good thing you don't have a job, otherwise you wouldn't be able to post the same comment 20 times a day.

thanks for the advice Jordan
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Looking for Siren Heads and Black Widow Skin...I have some good loot to trade

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived