Hunting Legendary Class Mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hunting Legendary Class Mods

User Info: puppy

puppy
4 years ago#1
Where would be the best place to hunt for these things? I just finished the 2nd quest of the Pirates, so I can't glitch that area out, at least I don't think I can. Is there a good chest location to farm? I really want a Siren Class Mod, and I'm not a fan of duping.

Thanks homies.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!

User Info: SoulAssassinnn

SoulAssassinnn
4 years ago#2
Pete drops the legendary mods somewhat regularly ... before Pete I have only ever seen one or two drop in-game. Since Pete, i've seen them all drop in 35-40 farms of him.

User Info: puppy

puppy
4 years ago#3
Hmm that makes sense, haven't attempted him yet. May try tonight with a crew or solo. I've just about finished everything in the game you can with my Siren, and just want to get this mod and call her finished, so I can move on to my Mechro.
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!

User Info: SoulAssassinnn

SoulAssassinnn
4 years ago#4
I have an extra Siren one if you want it, got them from Pete. I will be on for a few hours later today, probably 3-5pm eastern and almost all day tomorrow. Otherwise, I can help you beat Pete as well ... he drops great legendaries if you put in the time to kill him ~20 times or so.

G/T is SoulAssassinnn
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hunting Legendary Class Mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived