The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What is the point for skins?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is the point for skins?

User Info: SantaClaude

SantaClaude
4 years ago#1
I don't see a point for skins. You don't even see ur own character in-game anyways.

User Info: Bloodmoon313

Bloodmoon313
4 years ago#2
i see it as a way to set yourself apart from everyone else
GT:Orta313
I don't play well with others

User Info: EliteHydroponix

EliteHydroponix
4 years ago#3
SantaClaude posted...
I don't see a point for skins. You don't even see ur own character in-game anyways.

I hate everything about your post ..and if I could see your face I would hate the s*** outta that as well..
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

SantaClaude
4 years ago#4
EliteHydroponix posted...
SantaClaude posted...

I hate everything about your post ..and if I could see your face I would hate the s*** outta that as well..

Funny you should say that because I hate everything about your post ..and if I could see your face I would hate the s*** outta that as well..

User Info: EliteHydroponix

EliteHydroponix
4 years ago#5
SantaClaude posted...
SantaClaude posted...

Funny you should say that because I hate everything about your post ..and if I could see your face I would hate the s*** outta that as well..

Pffffffffft real original there hoss ...what a waste of a post.
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

SantaClaude
4 years ago#6
SantaClaude posted...
SantaClaude posted...

Pffffffffft real original there hoss ...what a waste of a post.

Thank you for allowing me to waste your precious lifetime. I'm gladly giving some of mine to you:)

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#7
The point of skins and character heads is basically Gearbox's way of pooping all over your hopes. See, you may think: "Yeah, sure, it's just a color-scheme or a new hat. How hard could it be to get?"

...then before you know it, you've been farming varkids for six hours to get Verm to spawn, never realizing the drop-rate for most of the rare skins/heads is actually lower than most Legendary weapons.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: InfamousCarl

InfamousCarl
4 years ago#8
AngryOldFeral posted...
The point of skins and character heads is basically Gearbox's way of pooping all over your hopes. See, you may think: "Yeah, sure, it's just a color-scheme or a new hat. How hard could it be to get?"

...then before you know it, you've been farming varkids for six hours to get Verm to spawn, never realizing the drop-rate for most of the rare skins/heads is actually lower than most Legendary weapons.

That's the worst part of it. I've been killing the assassins, mostly to complete challenges on the way, and 3 Emporers dropped but no skins. That was during over 900 kills for the crouching tiger challenge.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#9
SantaClaude posted...

this guy's tough
Currently playing: Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Dark Souls, Diablo 3

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 years ago#10
The point of being able to tell who is who and that everyone won't look the same.

I will admit though the effort in trading and LF topics for skins is just silly.
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/op7mvk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is the point for skins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived