Cooldown Rate - Commando

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Cooldown Rate - Commando

User Info: DanOverboard

DanOverboard
4 years ago#1
Only level 13 here, so I'm kinda new to BL2 but not the Borderlands games.

I have a Class Mod for my Commando that says:
Cooldown Rate - +15%
- Increases Action Skill Cooldown Rate

My turret cooldown is 42 seconds whether equipped or not. I have exited the menu in both situations to rule out refreshing errors. Am I missing something?

User Info: C_Dub7

C_Dub7
4 years ago#2
The base cooldown shown on the skill tree menu doesn't change, but there is a noticeable difference during actual gameplay.
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex

User Info: Silverosx

Silverosx
4 years ago#3
Action Skills cooldown at a rate of 1 seconds per 1 second (wierd sounding, I know). Cooldown rates increase the amount of seconds per second. So, in other words, at 100% cooldown rate bonus, your Action Skill has a cooldown rate of 2 seconds per 1 second and, therefore, a cooldown of 21 seconds. 100% cooldown rate does NOT give your Action Skill a 0 second cooldown.

So, in other words, your cooldown rate is 1.15 seconds per 1 second with it equipped, which is why it's hardly noticeable.
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!

DanOverboard
4 years ago#4
Makes sense. Now I just need a mod that cools my addiction to slots. Haha

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#5
As you level up the slots will cost more, I don't play them anymore because they cost me over 10k a pull.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

DanOverboard
4 years ago#6
I've noticed them going up ... but 10k? damn.

Though I'm really milking a lot of Eridium out of them lately. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Cooldown Rate - Commando

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived