I have a level 21 fabled tortoise...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have a level 21 fabled tortoise...

User Info: Gohanix

Gohanix
4 years ago#1
if anyone is interested. I would like to get something for it but it's not a major concern. I would rather someone who wants it have then sell it to a vendor for useless scraps of green paper.
GT - Gohanix

Gohanix
4 years ago#2
I just got a level 18 large bunny if anyone wants it. Pm me if you want either one.
GT - Gohanix

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#3
If you are looking for anything, let me know.

Gohanix
4 years ago#4
Not really looking for anything as I am only level 25 and any legendaries that I would actually use will eventually be out leveled by purples and blues.

I am just having some luck with the oranges as of late and looking to pass some of it on to the community.
GT - Gohanix

User Info: Lordtrik

Lordtrik
4 years ago#5
what are stats on the tortoise?
You think you can beat me? i have an xbox360 and will beat you at any game-GB: ghostgunnaz

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#6
Legendaries can last you quit awhile. I have a few legendaries 25-30 but be able to play until around 6am est
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=11 N =11

Gohanix
4 years ago#7
The fabled tortoise stats are:

Capacity 4808
Recharge rate 341
Recharge delay 3.02
max health -735

Sorry it took so long for a reply. I have been busy due to the holidays and work and what not.

I also have a level 11 consummate hellfire, I still have the large bunny mentioned earlier, and recently obtained a level 21 gentle deliverance. Just looking to spread some holiday cheer to who ever wants them. Shot me an invite and I'll drop you whichever you want.
GT - Gohanix
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have a level 21 fabled tortoise...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived