New Character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Character?

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#1
I just finished my first playthrough with Axton. He's about to hit lvl 33. I have a handful of side missions to do and TVHM and the DLC too.

But I was thinking of starting a second character. Think I should? And if so...what character?
GT, and PSN: DrJ898

drj898
4 years ago#2
Anyone?

User Info: ollie229

ollie229
4 years ago#3
drj898 posted...
I just finished my first playthrough with Axton. He's about to hit lvl 33. I have a handful of side missions to do and TVHM and the DLC too.

But I was thinking of starting a second character. Think I should? And if so...what character?

zer0

/thread
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#4
ollie229 posted...
drj898 posted...

Gaige

/thread

Fixed it for you
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#5
Maya! do it!
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: superdiddy34

superdiddy34
4 years ago#6
killbot357 posted...
ollie229 posted...
drj898 posted...

Gaige

/thread

Fixed it for you

i agree with Gaige
Gamertag:Urbandemon34

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#7
superdiddy34 posted...
killbot357 posted...
ollie229 posted...
drj898 posted...

Gaige

/thread

Fixed it for you

i agree with Gaige

But he already played Axton...
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

drj898
4 years ago#8
That's what everyone says...like how similar gaige is to axton. I'm thinking zer0. But Maya might be fun!

But should I now?

User Info: Stubfu

Stubfu
4 years ago#9
Did second run through with the siren and loved it. Her ruin skill is killer.
GT - Stubfu

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#10
Maya
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived