New Character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Character?

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#11
Dude play Gaige with a focus in little big trouble. That build is very dissimilar to any axton build. With the exception of explosive axton, maybe. But I'm guessing TC played with the turret build. I know I did the first time.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Ramner84

Ramner84
4 years ago#12
Salvador

User Info: Seiichi Omori

Seiichi Omori
4 years ago#13
But he already played Axton...

what a superficial comparison
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7730/brett.gif

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
4 years ago#14
I've played all the characters and Salvador is hands down the most fun to play as. The other characters are a bit more technical, but salvador is top dog when it comes to fun factor.
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#15
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Dude play Gaige with a focus in little big trouble. That build is very dissimilar to any axton build. With the exception of explosive axton, maybe. But I'm guessing TC played with the turret build. I know I did the first time.

I am turret building. Like 75% points survival and 25% guerilla.

Sal looks like it would be fun. I also haven't downloaded Gaige yet. And Maya looks so opposite from Axton I think it'd be a way different experience. I'll probably start both and continue way more with Sal because I'm run-and-gun is my natural play-style and comfort zone.
GT, and PSN: DrJ898

User Info: devries41

devries41
4 years ago#16
Salvador Men are superior to women in every way possible im jk of course but sal or maya i would say to be different from axton honestly, i find zero to suck after playing sal and axton but hes just not my play style.

User Info: mooninomics

mooninomics
4 years ago#17
Salvador. Especially if you like to run around destroying everything. While laughing like a maniac.

And I don't mean laughing in-game, either.
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived