How many mules have you got and what's your plan for holding all your loots? o_O

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How many mules have you got and what's your plan for holding all your loots? o_O

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 years ago#1
We all know that that the game doesn't have anywhere close enough storage if you enjoy switching gear around, trading gear and experimenting with Blues, Purples, Pinks etc...
I enjoy that and I don't think I'm alone with all the trade topics I see =P
I'm giving you my strategy for holding my precious loots and I hope you'll share yours here.
I have enough mules to make my secondary profile take forever to load because of all the saved games on there. They're all on a second "profile" I use on my second controller without XBL service but they serve their purpose dutifully. Right now, they're named things like "LVL 31 Weps." LVL 31 "ModsShieldsEtc"
I'm going to reorganize them according to class/level, example "Siren 30-40 Weps." I'm going to ultimately get the mule count down to around 15 or so, 3 per class and carrying low level things for people who need them on this board or I meet elsewhere.
So, that's my strategy for storage, it's pretty straightforward and basic, and I'd like to hear how you handle the lack of space.
I'm kinda stumped on the amount of head/skins/vehicle skins in the game and I'm trying to figure out a decent plan to hold them for friends and strangers who might need them. I guess more mules is the only answer to that one. Ugh
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#2
Umm, mine is a little simpler.

User Info: xBallyhoox

xBallyhoox
4 years ago#3
StormWolf12 posted...

lol yea infinite storage all day. btw while you be on tonight for the shield?
XBL GT: xBALLYHOOx

StormWolf12
4 years ago#4
I'll get on as soon as i lose this round of tranzit

User Info: xBallyhoox

xBallyhoox
4 years ago#5
StormWolf12 posted...
I'll get on as soon as i lose this round of tranzit

awesome i will be on as well
XBL GT: xBALLYHOOx

StormWolf12
4 years ago#6
Invite me

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#7
None, because I'm not a hoarder weirdo.
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 years ago#8
xBallyhoox posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

How do I get infinite storage? Thanks
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#9
Laylow12 posted...
xBallyhoox posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

How do I get infinite storage? Thanks

By using the bank exploit. It'll likely be patched soon so gl.
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
4 years ago#10
I pretty much just use the infinite storage glitch but I'm way too much of a hoarder and will probably move some things back to mules as it's starting to get too laggy. I also need the spread it around between all 5 characters. The only thing I really keep mules on hand for are my lower level things at this point. I will probably move purple/blue mods to mules as well though.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How many mules have you got and what's your plan for holding all your loots? o_O

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived