Question spoilers.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question spoilers.....

User Info: Ray5555

Ray5555
4 years ago#1
Am I supposed to get a level 50 prudential pyrophobia from a chest? I just killed that giant robot at the end of level in whoops with all the loaders. I am not questioning the level 50, but the legendary rank I thought only bosses dropped legendary items.
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342

User Info: herduliekmudkip

herduliekmudkip
4 years ago#2
it can happen
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny

Ray5555
4 years ago#3
herduliekmudkip posted...
it can happen

Wow I didn't know that. Then again I remember getting a legendary sniper out of a trash can when the game came out, and was told it couldn't happen. I think it was a level 12 scorch's white death.
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#4
you sir just hit the lottery, trying to get a legendary in a chest is 1 and million..

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#5
I got a loaded maggie level 11 in a chest, or a trashcan.
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp

Ray5555
4 years ago#6
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
you sir just hit the lottery, trying to get a legendary in a chest is 1 and million..

Sweet I was surprised since the loader boss in the scarlett DLC didn't drop anything. I jumped over the gap after getting the last piece of metal for the compass, and saw a chest. I opened it. While it was opening my gunzerker shouted something like jackpot.

User Info: Falloutgenuis

Falloutgenuis
4 years ago#7
Yes you are sooo lucky.
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ

Ray5555
4 years ago#8
Falloutgenuis posted...
Yes you are sooo lucky.

Apparently when it comes to me and rare item drops/spawns in games I'm extremely lucky. Such as the Dark knight sword in darksouls. I got that at the very beginning. In Castelvania SotN I got the Crissaegrim 5 times in a row. This was on a 1:255 drop.

Then there is pokemon where i only caught to shiny pokemon. a gold magikarp in diamond, and a purple vanillie in White. I have been playing since the RBY days.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question spoilers.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived