I'm level 41 and I have still never gotten an orange weapon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I'm level 41 and I have still never gotten an orange weapon

User Info: Kenhorou

Kenhorou
4 years ago#11
I got my first orange from that quest. I obtained my second orange from a creeper. I got my final orange on The Warrior my first playthrough. It was the sniper.
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#12
I have lvl 40 Maggie (Awesome pistol) if you want a dupe, but im not online atm so message me if interested
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
4 years ago#13
That's pretty normal to not have seen an orange weapon. You aren't alone.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: need4speed6448

need4speed6448
4 years ago#14
I only got three with my level 50 assassin, 4 with my level 50 mechro, and i have already found 4 with my level 28 maya. This does not include the firehawk shield or grinding boss fight for drops, just random oranges from chests and enemies.

User Info: pookiejin

pookiejin
4 years ago#15
Brandonkillen22 posted...
I think that's the orange he was talking about...and don't feel bad, I took my commando to lvl 50 without getting an orange. You can tip moxxi about 10 to 20 g's for a decent gun...then another 10 to 20 for her other gun. However I'm pretty sure you can only do it once per play through so I don't know if you want to. They are purples tho I believe.

you can do it repeatedly. Though the weapons scale to your level so its best to do it only once in a while. Also Moxxxi sometimes glitches and won't give a second gun if you try to get both guns at the same time.

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
4 years ago#16
Pretty much your only realistic shot at legendaries on your run from lvl 1-50 are when you face bosses that have specific legendary drops. That's why it isn't out of the ordinary to get things like a level 1 Hornet, level 4 bonus package, level 30 Warrior drops, etc.

User Info: bigtyme56

bigtyme56
4 years ago#17
I didnt get mine until i was a level 50, im still searching for more though before i farm like crazy
GT: B1G TYME
Go White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Notre Dame Football and Basketball, and Butler Basketball. Reppin' that 219
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I'm level 41 and I have still never gotten an orange weapon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived