Are the guns really that much better in TVHM?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Are the guns really that much better in TVHM?

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
4 years ago#1
I've beaten the game (awhile ago, now) on normal, and I started messing with TVHM a bit, but then I went to the DLC on normal. I haven't noticed gun drops being worth a damn at my level on normal, and TVHM seems to be a real pain in the arse with my existing arsenal. If I tough it out and level up a bit, can I actually expect to get cooler weapons? Oranges don't exist in this game for me. 1 drop in something like 40 hours of play time. That's BS.

So as much as I like the game (and I really do), I haven't played it for awhile out of frustration.
Joy puking my face off

User Info: daichanrox

daichanrox
4 years ago#2
Yes, the weapons dropped/looted in TVHM will be significantly be better than the ones you currently have. If you were to play a few hour of TVHM and collect a few weapons and go back into the normal mode, you'll be annihilating most of the enemies there. Give it a shot. BTW, I didn't get my first legendary until I was about 40 or so hours into the game. Keep grinding and you'll eventually get a lot more.

User Info: Aceofblades2k2

Aceofblades2k2
4 years ago#3
After I'd say about Sanctuary lifting off, weapons get WWWWWAYYYYY better in TVHM
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Are the guns really that much better in TVHM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived