LF Legendary Maliwan Sniper Rifle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Legendary Maliwan Sniper Rifle

User Info: Leviathan79

Leviathan79
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for a legendary Maliwan sniper rifle comparable to the Skorry White Death, preferably with either shock or corrosive properties. Anyone know where I can find one?
Gamertag: Buddernipps

User Info: Machspeed2

Machspeed2
4 years ago#2
Maliwan only produces one legendary sniper and it''s always fire.

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
4 years ago#3
Machspeed2 posted...
Maliwan only produces one legendary sniper and it''s always fire.

Isn't that the Volcano? I have one (Can't remember the name of the sniper specifically) if the TC wants it.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: ZardoZsays

ZardoZsays
4 years ago#4
Yep, youre gonna have to settle for a white death of the type you like.

User Info: Leviathan79

Leviathan79
4 years ago#5
I assume you're referring to the Volcano. That's what I was afraid of, just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the info!
Gamertag: Buddernipps

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#6
Just because its legendary doesnt mean its the best. And im not entirely sure what youre looking for honestly. White Deaths are pretty much nothing like Maliwan SRs

Chère-amie and Pimpernel are both high quality SRs with red text on them. One heals and the other sends out 5 grenades upon impact. All both can be all sorts of elements.

Ive came across a few random purple maliwan SRs that were fairly notable as well. Try everything!

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#7
Maliwan Railer is what you're going to have to settle for. Sure it chews through ammo like a fat kid through a cookie store (NOW I WANT COOKIES!!) but don't you just love the PZING sound it makes?
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Legendary Maliwan Sniper Rifle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived