Do people really have trouble getting Henry to drop heads?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do people really have trouble getting Henry to drop heads?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#1
I've seen a handful of complaints about her drop rate, but in my first playthrough I got the siren head after about 15 kills, and last night I got the mechromancer head after less than 10.

I know it's likely I just got absurdly lucky (since I've killed Bunker around 150 times on both playthroughs with no head drops) but I'm curious if others have the same experience.

I kind of wish legendary drop rates for bosses were standardized, like maybe at 1 or 2%.
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: SalenStormwing

SalenStormwing
4 years ago#2
I'd prefer drops be all over the world instead of being limited to specific bosses. I miss BL1's drop rate, where even a lowly skag could have a Hellfire, whereas only 1 boss MIGHT drop it once in a blue moon.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#3
SalenStormwing posted...
I'd prefer drops be all over the world instead of being limited to specific bosses. I miss BL1's drop rate, where even a lowly skag could have a Hellfire, whereas only 1 boss MIGHT drop it once in a blue moon.

This is already the case. Everything can drop everything, it's just certain bosses have a higher chance to drop certain items.

A lowly skag CAN drop a Hellfire, but Scorch has a much higher percentage chance of dropping it.
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
4 years ago#4
SalenStormwing posted...

I got a skag in three horns to drop one of those bull smg's from the firehawk area.

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#5
I once found a Thunderball Fist in a random cardboard box in The Fridge
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

User Info: mu695

mu695
4 years ago#6
@ Killbot
From what I've been told it's only badass and higher enemies that can drop Legendary items.
GT: dark reaper 175
That guy who duped everyone 600 million on Fable 2.

User Info: Xero-Kill

Xero-Kill
4 years ago#7
mu695 posted...
@ Killbot
From what I've been told it's only badass and higher enemies that can drop Legendary items.

Definitely not true. I got a Bee off a random rat in the fridge.
GT: Xero Kogari

User Info: megaddtd

megaddtd
4 years ago#8
I got a level 8 Baby Maker from a Goliath in Frostburn Cavern.

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
4 years ago#9
I don't actively farm heads, but I don't seem to have too much of problem acquiring them in the course of failing to get the legendary I'm after.

User Info: crosswindkrab

crosswindkrab
4 years ago#10
I'd say I've killed Henry at least 50+ times as I was farming her and the stalkers outside her area for several challenges and only got one head out of it. You're probably just a bit lucky in this regard. Seems like theres always that one guy that manages to beat BL2's drop rate.

@Moo65
Legendary weapons can pop up just about anywhere, it's just they have insanely low chances of doing so.
If you can't freeze a turtle, you can't freeze a T-Rex.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do people really have trouble getting Henry to drop heads?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived