Is It Just Me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is It Just Me...

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#1
... or does it seem that every thread on this board, almost no matter what it is about, devolves into us, the community, just arguing? There is a time and place for arguments and even telling someone they are being an idiot. But on every topic? I love this game and talking about strategy and even the dupers/anti-dupers debate can be fun. But man, it seems like too many topics just become digital brawls. What do you guys think? And I know I'm gonna get some comments starting arguments with me just to be funny. Know that I will laugh at these too. Some of you guys are actually pretty hilarious. That's what we need here... 10 more Killbots. More snakes, less in-fighting.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Sunshinelady

Sunshinelady
4 years ago#2
Whatever old man.
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.

User Info: Brandonkillen22

Brandonkillen22
4 years ago#3
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
... or does it seem that every thread on this board, almost no matter what it is about, devolves into us, the community, just arguing? There is a time and place for arguments and even telling someone they are being an idiot. But on every topic? I love this game and talking about strategy and even the dupers/anti-dupers debate can be fun. But man, it seems like too many topics just become digital brawls. What do you guys think? And I know I'm gonna get some comments starting arguments with me just to be funny. Know that I will laugh at these too. Some of you guys are actually pretty hilarious. That's what we need here... 10 more Killbots. More snakes, less in-fighting.

It boils down to less than the game and more so of the fact that people do not have to be held accountable to whatever we say...all we have are screen names. In real life most people are not this confrontational, but when you give the ability to remain anonymous all that changes. When I first joined XBL and was playing halo 2...I thought the online community was amazing. Win or lose people had fun. Now I can't even play with a mic and it's not just the kids it's the teens and adults acting the same way. It's a shame that we as a community (all of us) devolve when there is little to no penalty for our actions.

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#4
Well mister/miss DJ let's talk bl2. What's on your mind today?
GT: AmissStatistic1

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#5
Sunshinelady posted...
Whatever old man.

Who didn't see this coming? Sunshine you always have something so constructive to add! All your thoughts are as bright as the sun in your name. He's right. So easy to be confrontational and sarcastic when not face-to-face or held accountable in any way. Other than having your gamefaqs account terminated. Not too severe by any standard.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Hardcore74Leo

Hardcore74Leo
4 years ago#6
Its cause of the internet "tough guys" who feel their opinion is the end all be all of gaming knowledge. There is always going to be "that guy" who claims to be vastly superior because he heard something from a guy that met a coffee fetcher for gearbox in passing.

A guy literally argued with me that because a gaming magazine gave a bad review of a game that it meant it was a bad game. So therefore everyone that enjoyed it was stupid for enjoying a terrible game.

You also have to keep in mind you're going to have trolls that just want to start things to really start problems, and preteen gamers who have access to internet thinking they're the business.

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#7
resealable posted...

Today I'm on first PT as a gunzerker. I beat the game once with sal but wanted another go. I'm using anything to make my pistol skill as BA as possible. I found a pair of torgue DP hand cannons. Pretty lucky I know. They are melting face at the level 30 range. Coming into TVHM soon, are there any other solid gun combos anyone here can think of? That's the BL question of the day for me.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Brandonkillen22

Brandonkillen22
4 years ago#8
I imagine that the law pistol and order shield would be a pretty nice lvl 50 melee combo. I am thinking about going assassin next...not much of a gunzerker combo however.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#9
“It boils down to less than the game and more so of the fact that people do not have to be held accountable to whatever we say...all we have are screen names. In real life most people are not this confrontational, but when you give the ability to remain anonymous all that changes. When I first joined XBL and was playing halo 2...I thought the online community was amazing. Win or lose people had fun. Now I can't even play with a mic and it's not just the kids it's the teens and adults acting the same way. It's a shame that we as a community (all of us) devolve when there is little to no penalty for our actions.”

Very well said. I agree completely.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: resealable

resealable
4 years ago#10
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
resealable posted...

Today I'm on first PT as a gunzerker. I beat the game once with sal but wanted another go. I'm using anything to make my pistol skill as BA as possible. I found a pair of torgue DP hand cannons. Pretty lucky I know. They are melting face at the level 30 range. Coming into TVHM soon, are there any other solid gun combos anyone here can think of? That's the BL question of the day for me.

And a question not for me as I haven't made a gunzerker class yet. Just finished true vault hunter with my assassin and working on gaige. How ever I will say if you come across an anarchy pistol by vladof be sure to give it a whirl the fire rate and power on them makes them feel like the infinity's cooler older brother.
GT: AmissStatistic1
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is It Just Me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived