LF: Dva infinity

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Dva infinity

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#1
Hi, I am looking for the Dva infinity in all flavors, with a high fire rate, around 9.0.

I have A LOT to trade, such the infinity with 10,4 fire rate in all flavors. I also have Every head/skin in the game. And legendaries, alot of them, I collect the ones with best stats, for example I have an impaler with 60 000 shield capacity and a sham with 94%. That goes for all legendaries I have, so i do not just have legandaries I have legendaries with top of the line stats.

And i have to say this now, I do not want anything else than the Dva infinities, so there is no need for you to pm me or message here if i can trade for something else. If you are looking for something create an LF tread and maybe people will respond to it, I sometimes do give aways.

Thank you for respecting this.

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#2
It should say, I sometimes do giveaways as so many others do, but that is when I create a topic about it or say so. This is not one of those topics.

Thanks.

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#3
bump

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#4
b

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#5
u
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Dva infinity

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived