Start A New Game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Start A New Game?

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#1
Okay I've played this game nearly into the ground by myself. I'm trying to find a few people who wanna start a new game together. I'd like to start this upcoming week and just wanted to gauge interest. Only "rules":
- please have a mic so we can communicate.
- please be over 18. I'm 31 so I'm just not into playing with kids.
Wow... reading that last line back sounds bad.
- please no loot ninjas. We can just decide who needs it most.
That's it. And be easygoing. I just wanna find some like-minded people up for trouncing around pandora, punching skags in the mouth. Drop a message here or on XBL. My GT is the same there as here. Thanks in advance and hopefully a few of us can get a stew cooking!
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Oakleydude04

Oakleydude04
4 years ago#2
Ill start a new game. What character will you use and do you have all the DLC's?
XBox GT: oakleydude04

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#3
I'd be up for this if I weren't just about done playing for a while. Trying to beat TVHM before Dead Space 3 comes out.
Currently playing: Cave Story 3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#4
I'll play any honestly. They are all fun to me. And yup, I have the season pass, so I have all DLC. Probably should have put that stuff in the OP. I like playing Gaige and Maya the most. But like I said I'm down for any character and really any build. I even like playing sniper zero. Did a whole PT like that solo. Hard but very fun.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: Sno0p_B

Sno0p_B
4 years ago#5
i already have a level 8 siren that i started the other day , but i'm down for it

GT Sno0p Bo0gi3

User Info: Oakleydude04

Oakleydude04
4 years ago#6
Ok. Whenever you want to start a new game just message me and I'll start one since I have the DLC's as well.
XBox GT: oakleydude04

User Info: Sno0p_B

Sno0p_B
4 years ago#7
oh, forgot to mention that i have the DLC's as well

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#8
How often will you be playing?
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#9
Just seeing if anyone else might be up for this in the upcoming week. Again, hit me up friends! GT is same as user name.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
4 years ago#10
Ugh start from 0?

Ok but the other 3 you accept have the list posted of who they are using so we know who to choose or same ones don't matter?

I want maya if that's cool

Ill send message over live
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Start A New Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived