Two fer maggie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Two fer maggie

User Info: AGRO_86

AGRO_86
4 years ago#1
I've noticed a lot of love for this pistol around the web, and I could really only attribute that to the damage output when combined with a bee shield. But since the nerf does this pistol still shine or is it outclassed by an infinity pistol and bee combo now??

User Info: Oddplume

Oddplume
4 years ago#2
It still shines in the way that you don't need shotgun shells to have a decent shotgun anymore.
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!

User Info: xBallyhoox

xBallyhoox
4 years ago#3
AGRO_86 posted...
I've noticed a lot of love for this pistol around the web, and I could really only attribute that to the damage output when combined with a bee shield. But since the nerf does this pistol still shine or is it outclassed by an infinity pistol and bee combo now??

I hate it personally too much recoil dastardly all the way
XBL GT: Emperor of Lulz

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
4 years ago#4
Nobody likes the straight shootin Maggie??

It has no recoil hence the name. And it's way better than dastardly
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: havok718

havok718
4 years ago#5
I love this game. The best full autos are SMGs. The best SMGs are auto pistols. The best shotguns are pistols. The best assault rifle is a sniper (well, besides the ammo part). The best rocket launcher (in Quake terms, splash damage) is also a pistol.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#6
havok718 posted...
I love this game. The best full autos are SMGs. The best SMGs are auto pistols. The best shotguns are pistols. The best assault rifle is a sniper (well, besides the ammo part). The best rocket launcher (in Quake terms, splash damage) is also a pistol.

Yeah... I hated pistols in the last game, but in this one, they're actually useful, and even fun.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: Axel_Gunshin

Axel_Gunshin
4 years ago#7
havok718 posted...

Yeah... I hated pistols in the last game, but in this one, they're actually useful, and even fun.

Have you never used a Pestilent Defiler? Those things were unholy good.
XBL Gamertag: I Tsunayoshi I
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Two fer maggie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived