Weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GibbsAndAbby

GibbsAndAbby
4 years ago#1
Im looking for a level 50 infinity pistol with blade on it and bytch smg bunker drops and i will dupe my stuff for it.
Xbox360 Gamer Tag is GibbsAndAbby

User Info: w00dy925

w00dy925
4 years ago#2
GibbsAndAbby posted...
Im looking for a level 50 infinity pistol with blade on it and bytch smg bunker drops and i will dupe my stuff for it.

Not to burst your bubble but the bi*ch smg is garbo. lol.

I dont blame you for duping it though bnk3rs drop rate is pathetic.

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
4 years ago#3
I have a corrosive infinity with blade and a slag, electric , corrosive, non elemental b*tch which one u want?
GT: REdrUM0351

User Info: GibbsAndAbby

GibbsAndAbby
4 years ago#4
Bump.
Xbox360 Gamer Tag is GibbsAndAbby

Redrum0351
4 years ago#5
All the weapons I posted are level 50.

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#6
w00dy925 posted...
GibbsAndAbby posted...

Not to burst your bubble but the bi*ch smg is garbo. lol.

I dont blame you for duping it though bnk3rs drop rate is pathetic.

i actually love the B****. doesnt have the greatest damage in the world, but it has a potential to do huge critical damage, and after the super short wild firing hyperion thing, it goes precisely where you aim.

best weapon in the gmae? likely not from a statistical perspective, but its a very strong SMG that limits hyperions normal downsides and dishes out tons of critical damage.

to each his ow i suppose
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

Redrum0351
4 years ago#7
It sucks when someone posts what they want in a topic and then you post that you have it and they bump the topic like your post didn't happen . I hope it helps them when they don't get what they want AS THEIR LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived