Question about co-op.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about co-op.

User Info: Iymiwku

Iymiwku
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, how do I know if I'm playing with modders so I can just kick them out or quit the game I join. I'm want to be 100% sure whoever I kicked has modded weapons.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: narf001

narf001
4 years ago#2
Watch their shield and health bars. If they never go down, good chance I could be a modded shield. Also if everything gets killed in one shot, even the raid bosses it will be a modded weapon.
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#3
100% sure? Don't play online or kick everyone who joins you.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: Derailer

Derailer
4 years ago#4
capnovan posted...
100% sure? Don't play online or kick everyone who joins you.

Better yet: Set the game to invite only and post at this board who wants to play legit.
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#5
Also, I believe modded weapons can only be stored in the bank/vault or secret stash upon loading, so if you're hosting and not in Sanctuary/Claptrap's Place they won't be able to access them.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: Iymiwku

Iymiwku
4 years ago#6
capnovan posted...
Also, I believe modded weapons can only be stored in the bank/vault or secret stash upon loading, so if you're hosting and not in Sanctuary/Claptrap's Place they won't be able to access them.

So they have to travel to those places so they can get them right?
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#7
Iymiwku posted...
Hey guys, how do I know if I'm playing with modders so I can just kick them out or quit the game I join. I'm want to be 100% sure whoever I kicked has modded weapons.

You think you have played with people that mod?

Its not easy to tell, there are some pretty crazy builds you can do in this game. I have gotten kicked because I run 110% with my siren for example. It is hard to tell who's doing what, so let it be, unless it is a person with a higher lvl than 50.

User Info: VaricoseVeins

VaricoseVeins
4 years ago#8
VaricoseVeins posted...
Iymiwku posted...

You think you have played with people that mod?

Its not easy to tell, there are some pretty crazy builds you can do in this game. I have gotten kicked because I run 110% with my siren for example. It is hard to tell who's doing what, so let it be, unless it is a person with a higher lvl than 50.

Run 110% FASTER with my siren

User Info: narf001

narf001
4 years ago#9
If they fast travel, the whole party will go.
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about co-op.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived