Anybody want to host a loot giveaway?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anybody want to host a loot giveaway?

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#11
zodiaccurse12 posted...
you should change the title of the thread to Anybody want to give me free loot then

I love how no one on the Borderlands forums knows how to read because they're too busy being a superior dbag. Try actually looking at the TC in the future guys (you won't)
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#12
ICantNameGud posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...
you should change the title of the thread to Anybody want to give me free loot then

I love how no one on the Borderlands forums knows how to read because they're too busy being a superior dbag. Try actually looking at the TC in the future guys (you won't)
GT: JenMeister07

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#13
ICantNameGud posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...

Thank you for pointing that out. I am not ASKING for stuff. I am just asking if someone will host a game so I can drop MY gear in there.

User Info: Diadem926

Diadem926
4 years ago#14
Thank you
Ill host a game right now if someone has some nice loot to hook me up with.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
4 years ago#16
Invite please
GT: REdrUM0351

User Info: VeritasAbIrato

VeritasAbIrato
4 years ago#17
VeritasAbirato plz add if still available
Redrum is that to share?
I'm on one.
Tha 228 great
I'm on one.

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#20
I will try this again because yesterday's was not very successful. If anybody is willing to host a giveaway give me your gamertag so I can drop my stuff in your game. You may then take invites from people who would like some of it. I also plan on scattering it on the rooftops just for the heck of it. Thank You.

GT-Same as Sig
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anybody want to host a loot giveaway?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived