So anyone else want to see Vladof SMG's ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So anyone else want to see Vladof SMG's ?

User Info: X_Dark_Side_X

X_Dark_Side_X
4 years ago#1
Topic.

Maybe in a future dlc? I'd love to see Vladof SMG's imagine the magazine size, the fire rate the DPS ! It would be amazing. And elemental ones? Even better but would kinda s*** on malliwan tho :(

Inb4Maya
GT: Dark Side PT - Epic bacon flip bro.

User Info: Flow_149

Flow_149
4 years ago#2
inb4fabtrociouslyoverpowered

That sounds really fun. Would love to see that along with a few others. dahl-burst shotguns, maliwan assault rifles and heck even torgue sniper rifles for the heck of it.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#3
My favorite sniper: White Death
My favorite pistol: Anarchists (Infinity included)

Hmmmm................................nope, don't want anything to do with a Vladof SMG....Not my style.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: pookiejin

pookiejin
4 years ago#4
whenever my shields drop on my zerker, i feel like im going to break my xbox with the Vladof spingun AR's i have. Pistols are near as bad

-by bad he means AWESOME!! *kicks Mister Torgue in the crotch and down some stairs*

anyway... yeah they would be nice. OP, but nice.

User Info: havok718

havok718
4 years ago#5
Everyone should try playing with some of those modded 50 firerate, <50% accuracy, infinite ammo Vladof assault rifles (aka real miniguns). At least once, just for fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So anyone else want to see Vladof SMG's ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived