Favourite sniper

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favourite sniper

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#1
Hi

What is your favourite Sniper?For me it has to be my Dobby White Death,amazing accuracy,damage and it fires like a assault rifle.

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#2
Anyone?

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#3
No?

User Info: Soul_Decay

Soul_Decay
4 years ago#4
I dont have any of the good names snipers, otherwise i'd let you know ^^ i prefer the slower fire rate Maliwans myself.
GT: Tho Radia

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#5
i have an electric skorry white death id say is my favorite

it was the first orange weapon i got after i hit 50 with my commando.

i also really like the cobra, but for me, id say i probably prefer the white death. that thing is actually a great 2nd wind gun.

a good muckamuck is always a good choice. ive been using them as ive found them on my zer0 until i got my cobra
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#6
Soul_Decay posted...
I dont have any of the good names snipers, otherwise i'd let you know ^^ i prefer the slower fire rate Maliwans myself.

My favourite Non legendaries are the corrosive malliwans.The white death's drop a lot,especially when you use the quick rock jumping path to Gettle.

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#7
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

i also really like the cobra, but for me, id say i probably prefer the white death. that thing is actually a great 2nd wind gun.

a good muckamuck is always a good choice. ive been using them as ive found them on my zer0 until i got my cobra

My white deaths are lv 28 and 18.I'm tempted to farm a skullmasher but getting to the son of mothrakk each time is a pain.

User Info: bcon1208

bcon1208
4 years ago#8
Buffalo
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#9
KaBoom1322 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

My white deaths are lv 28 and 18.I'm tempted to farm a skullmasher but getting to the son of mothrakk each time is a pain.

plus you have to worry about the loot falling through the level or out of reach. i made a trade for mine. . think i prefer the white death honestly, but skullmasher isnt bad.

i think if you have the creature arena, you can spawn there and cut out 1/2 the travel time. it would make farming mothrak easier, but still not that great
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favourite sniper

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived