Since there's new dlc, I will power level some people tonight.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Since there's new dlc, I will power level some people tonight.

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
4 years ago#1
As always, I'm going to start off by mentioning that I will not respond to anyone crying about cheating or modding. I am making this topic only to help people. With that said, I will go ahead and post the details.

Only tonight 6-8 pm est. I can level you from 1-50 in the amount of time it takes me to pull the trigger. I have made several topics on gamefaqs doing this and have helped several hundred people do this. Send me a message (not a friend request) on xbox live and I will invite people in the order that I receive them in. Also, I will not invite people that leave responses to this topic. I am only doing this tonight so please don't be sending me messages about this 2 weeks from now. I changed my gamertag. for a reference, it used to be bad fn luck. now it is DeeeeeeeeeeeK

User Info: Super Espio

Super Espio
4 years ago#2
You mean you use a cheat/glitch to instantly level someone to 50? I may be interested for one of my characters.
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
Resurrect the saint from within the wretch.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Since there's new dlc, I will power level some people tonight.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived