What level does the new DLC start at in playthrough 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What level does the new DLC start at in playthrough 2?

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#1
topic

User Info: Moukaryuu

Moukaryuu
4 years ago#2
Not sure if it scales to level, but I started it at level 50 and everything in there was 51+. Needless to say, unless you have some legendaries, I wouldn't go there in TVHM.
Joy puking my face off

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#3
Well I know it'll scale for level 50 but I believe there's a set level for the first and second playthroughs. Can anyone comment on this?

User Info: havok718

havok718
4 years ago#4
I went in at 41 and everything was 42. It's probably 35 and up, like the other DLC since you can go there immediately as soon as you start TVHM.

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#5
I started it in TVHM, and everything was 50. The witch doctors can boost stuff up to 54, I think (wasn't impossible to kil, fortunately).

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#6
I think it scales to your level regardless.
I went in with a 36 Zero in PT1 and everything was scaled to my level.
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#7
Captain Scarlett was lvl 45-50 enemies I think and to be honest it was harder then Hammerlock enemies (cept invincibles) who were lvl 49-50 which were laughably easy. Haven't started Campaign of Carnage so idk lvl 40-45 enemies with lvl 50 bosses would be my guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What level does the new DLC start at in playthrough 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived