New to the game and looking for people to play with.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New to the game and looking for people to play with.

User Info: Draco_Deathmoor

Draco_Deathmoor
4 years ago#1
I got this game today and I have entered Sanctuary at level 9 and activated the quest to save Roland from Firehawk.

If anyone wants to join me I'd be happy and not be too overpowered since I want to enjoy the game too and of course play legit. It wouls also be nice if you have a mic so that we can talk too and co-op better.

Send me a message on XBL.

I also have the 3 Season pass DLC:s.
GT: Draco Deathmoor

User Info: oReload

oReload
4 years ago#2
I'll send you a request, and you let me know if you need anything. I have like level 7 legendaries that you can use. And if you ever hit 50, hit me up as well and I'll drop my inventory for you. It's got pretty much every good/wanted gun in the game.
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."

User Info: pOtEmKiN_1914

pOtEmKiN_1914
4 years ago#3
oReload posted...
I'll send you a request, and you let me know if you need anything. I have like level 7 legendaries that you can use. And if you ever hit 50, hit me up as well and I'll drop my inventory for you. It's got pretty much every good/wanted gun in the game.

You might as well hold his hand through out the whole game then lol .

I hope in Borderlands 3 they fix the duping problem because it really ruins the experience in finding new weapons. Instead of everything being handed to you no wonder I stop playing this game after I score 1000G.
You're either The New NEXUS or you're against Us

User Info: Draco_Deathmoor

Draco_Deathmoor
4 years ago#4
Thanks for the offer.

I only want people to play with since this game is made for co-op and most of my friends are level 50 already..
GT: Draco Deathmoor
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New to the game and looking for people to play with.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived