Gunzerker thoughts - How to balance max 'zerking time with survivability and DPS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gunzerker thoughts - How to balance max 'zerking time with survivability and DPS

User Info: atomicbreath

atomicbreath
4 years ago#11
i was playing around with a variety of builds for my gunzerker. I use mainly fast-firing pistols with an occasional smg. Right now, I am running a 16/26/3 build with the focus on Rampage/gun lust. I use to play mainly Rampage/Brawn but enjoyed doing the extra damage with the gun lust tree.

http://www.bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#515050000005505310015121000000000

I usually run with something like this with a legendary mod/ammo regen. With the boss fights, there usually isn't a lot of adds to kill so I dropped the kill skills.

I liked using money shot but found that it worked best with high-damage/low mag weapons. since I was using high-fire rate weapons, I felt like I got more out of placing those points in other things.

For any build, it's hard to pass up 'hard to kill' since it give both +hp and +hp regen. I think that helps balance survivability with the damage in the gun lust tree. If you wanted more survivability, you would put more points into incite/juggernaut and aint got time to bleed.

This is by no means definitive, its just what I've enjoyed doing/discovered for my gear/playstyle.
Fact because it's science. ==============================================

User Info: captain_tylor

captain_tylor
4 years ago#12
meltor13 posted...
captain_tylor posted...
Nice build for boss killing, I guess. For regular gameplay I prefer something with Inconcievable+5or6

I haven't really ran into any ammo issues...I've never invested into either of those skills. Why do you prefer them?

With them you can use Vladof snipers as SMGs and/or go crazy with rockets.

User Info: jace71086

jace71086
4 years ago#13
Meltor, here is the build I use with legendaries and seraphs:

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/gunzerker.php?550051001000505410415111000000000

If you shoot me a message I can dupe my stuff for you. The above build is amazing for DPS and survivability with the correct gear.

My GT it TitianPath3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gunzerker thoughts - How to balance max 'zerking time with survivability and DPS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived