DLC letdowns....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. DLC letdowns....

User Info: GeminiZer0

GeminiZer0
4 years ago#1
So far, all of the DLC has been sort of a disappointment. I haven't really got into the Hammerlock stuff yet, but none of them compare to the base story in the game or even add to it. I hope the final DLC is a branch of the original story and maybe a mech version of Handsome Jack as a boss/invincible? Because Handsome Jack is the greatest villian of all time, amirite?
What up with thee?
GT: oCereal K1LLERo

User Info: MosebysRangers

MosebysRangers
4 years ago#2
GeminiZer0 posted...
So far, all of the DLC has been sort of a disappointment. I haven't really got into the Hammerlock stuff yet, but none of them compare to the base story in the game or even add to it. I hope the final DLC is a branch of the original story and maybe a mech version of Handsome Jack as a boss/invincible? Because Handsome Jack is the greatest villian of all time, amirite?

I actually like Hammerlock DLC even if main quest is rather short. At least claptrap is back in some of the dialogue. I like the driders and the Wtichdoctors plus the floating bloated things. One of the minibosses drops legendary class mods which is nice. i actually like the swamp boats/hovercrafts. Terrain is kind of blase IMO. Hopefully you will enjoy it a bit more than others.

User Info: superdiddy34

superdiddy34
4 years ago#3
really the last DLC was my favorite BL DLC between both one and two
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. DLC letdowns....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived