H3nryW1ls0n3's BL2 all around helping topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. H3nryW1ls0n3's BL2 all around helping topic

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#1
Since I constantly get 30+ messages a day(not that I mind) ranging from Power Leveling to all sort's of gear request's and Skin/head request's I figure that I will start this.

I have every Legendary in the game(level 50's) including shields, grenades, class mods, and guns.
I have every E-Tech weapon.
I have every Red Text weapon, shield, and grenade.
I have every Skin and head for all 5 classes.
I have every Seraph. gear from all 3 DLC's
I have every "Legendary" from all 3 DLC's

I have a extremely quick method of power leveling.(Only downside is you need to start a new character, but I will level you to level 50 VERY fast.)

So if there is something you want/need here is what you need to do: Post here letting me know, then SEND ME A MESSAGE on XBL (my GT is the same as here) But please know that I have many different mules(that's how I hold all of these items) So in all likely hood I will have to join your game a couple if not more times to give you everything you want.

I only do power leveling when I have enough request's for it, but if that is what you are after I will let you know when you message me when I will be doing it and if it is a good time for you.

I am sorry but I do not respond to friend requests and I delete them.
(message deleted)

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#3
I forgot to mention on every piece of gear that I have, I also have every variation of them.

I also have a huge selection of relics.

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#4
I know you said you would delete friend requests, but I cannot do it any other way for some reason. May I request you make an exception for me? All I need is a Chopper. I understand if you don't.

GT-E8Silicon

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#5
E8Silicon posted...
I know you said you would delete friend requests, but I cannot do it any other way for some reason. May I request you make an exception for me? All I need is a Chopper. I understand if you don't.

GT-E8Silicon

I will be online in about 15 minutes if you are okay with waiting then I will give you some Chopper's

User Info: ganjafrog

ganjafrog
4 years ago#6
I would love the new DLC weapons and a power level of an assassin if you are willing. I hit you up with a message a couple of minutes ago.
XBL Tag: SlappyMcFisty

User Info: swanton112

swanton112
4 years ago#7
id like a norfleet chopper and any seraph items you may have
psn:swanton112
gamertag 360:Killerxxx7

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#8
Thank you very much!

User Info: Sno0p_B

Sno0p_B
4 years ago#9
That's whats up!! now i know who to go for when im looking for specific items lol

By any chance, would you happen to have a purple matriarch class mod for a siren thats between lvl 30-40?

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#10
ganjafrog posted...
I would love the new DLC weapons and a power level of an assassin if you are willing. I hit you up with a message a couple of minutes ago.

Not a problem, just two things I will be online in about 15 minutes and about the power leveling you need to start a new character when I do it, and preferably I would like to wait until at least one more person want's this done too.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. H3nryW1ls0n3's BL2 all around helping topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived