Pete's Legendary Drops

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Pete's Legendary Drops

User Info: jxlxw3

jxlxw3
4 years ago#1
People have been saying that Pete is always dropping legendaries for them but ive been farming him for about 2 hours and got NOTHING. Has anyone else had this bad of luck?

User Info: Inflikt3dSaint

Inflikt3dSaint
4 years ago#2
I just got a Flakker from him today. Also my first time killing him since the DLC has been released if that has anything to do with it.
GT: Inflikt3dSaint

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 years ago#3
the drop rate still isn't anything special.

might still be worth it for a shot at leg class mod considering the pain verm is
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: xsaudio

xsaudio
4 years ago#4
Personally, he is either hot or cold. I have gone stretches with nothing, and I have for double drops from him almost back to back.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 years ago#5
now if you want heads and skins. have yet to have less then 4 drop per kill
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: SpaceCadetGlow7

SpaceCadetGlow7
4 years ago#6
I've seen two drop from him in a single kill (whiskey tango shield and fire bee grenade), but that was during the grenade event. Outside of that, I've seen 2 legendary class mods, a fastball grenade, and a hammer buster, in about 50-60 kills.

User Info: Mysticman89

Mysticman89
4 years ago#7
He drops lots of vehicle skins, which is great if you like to collect those properly instead of having had someone dupe the lot for you.

I don't think he even can drop any heads/character skins though.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Pete's Legendary Drops

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived