I can fight all the invincibles infinite times a day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I can fight all the invincibles infinite times a day?

User Info: DIVINExFABLE

DIVINExFABLE
4 years ago#1
Is it like this for anyone else??? Or is it glitched? Also, the gate for hyperious and gee never shuts but it makes the noise that it is..
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.

User Info: nexus414

nexus414
4 years ago#2
Nice Inv GT:Justinvice123

User Info: VOLCOM333

VOLCOM333
4 years ago#3
It was like this yesteday for me when I was playing with someone. They told me Gearbox turned off the lock.
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125

User Info: DIVINExFABLE

DIVINExFABLE
4 years ago#4
Idk I definitely think its glitched...
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.

User Info: DarkLeemer

DarkLeemer
4 years ago#5
Yeah. It's been like this a few days now. I've fought Vora around 50 times already so I think they finally disabled the timer. I haven't tried Hyperius or Gee again though so not sure about them. Heard a few other people say the same thing.
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867

User Info: diablogamer

diablogamer
4 years ago#6
Its been this way since they broke the timer and perm locked them out guess this is their way of fixing it.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#7
I'm guessing an Invincible is some sort of boss fight? The only invincible enemy I've found was a random bandit in Eridium Blight.
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.

User Info: SUGARASHAD

SUGARASHAD
4 years ago#8
metroidman92 posted...
I'm guessing an Invincible is some sort of boss fight? The only invincible enemy I've found was a random bandit in Eridium Blight.

no you didn't
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#9
SUGARASHAD posted...
metroidman92 posted...

no you didn't

Ok, so I didn't find a bandit that wouldn't take damage no matter what I did. Uh-huh. Deception mode melee, sniper headshots. Nothing worked. I don't know how it happened, but he was glitched out.
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.

User Info: SUGARASHAD

SUGARASHAD
4 years ago#10
metroidman92 posted...
SUGARASHAD posted...
metroidman92 posted...

no you didn't

Ok, so I didn't find a bandit that wouldn't take damage no matter what I did. Uh-huh. Deception mode melee, sniper headshots. Nothing worked. I don't know how it happened, but he was glitched out.

the bosses have Invincible in before names.. i assumed you said you found a bandit with ''Invincible'' in his name.. notthat he was just a glitched out guy.. anyway do you wanna kiss me?
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I can fight all the invincibles infinite times a day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived