Anyone have a level 50 blue or purple hoarder class mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone have a level 50 blue or purple hoarder class mod?

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
4 years ago#1
I searched, and there are only 5 toics on the entire board about the hoarder class mod. I find that odd, given how awesome it is. I have a green with 2.1 regen, but I am looking for something higher, though I don't know how high it goes. I'd prefer one with a bonus to Lay Waste or Filled to the Brim. Someone gave me 4 Infinitys, and I have all the Hammerlock heads and skins, so I can trade that stuff. I also have the harpoon rocket launcher, and a Chopper.
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#2
LordElohim posted...
I searched, and there are only 5 toics on the entire board about the hoarder class mod. I find that odd, given how awesome it is.

Lol :)

Maybe that's because it's not so awesome huh? :P
I guess if you had nothing to compare it to....but you do....so
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3

LordElohim
4 years ago#3
That makes it sound to me like you have never played with a Gunzerker in your party with this mod equipped. I can't speak for you, but when I *can* run out of ammo, it always feels like containers never have what I need in them, which simply makes it better to not be able to run out of ammo. I should also note that I don't solely use my Infintys.

User Info: Shirase

Shirase
4 years ago#4
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't mind getting my hands on a purple Lucky Hoarder for my Zerker at all. Found a new build I'd love to use in conjunction with it.
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#5
only Lucky Hoarder I have is a lvl 50 Blue with 24.6 regen I think, so anybody have heads or skins for siren and mechro

User Info: codebreak1337

codebreak1337
4 years ago#6
LordElohim posted...
That makes it sound to me like you have never played with a Gunzerker in your party with this mod equipped. I can't speak for you, but when I *can* run out of ammo, it always feels like containers never have what I need in them, which simply makes it better to not be able to run out of ammo. I should also note that I don't solely use my Infintys.

something like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LovE6bZgGw
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !

LordElohim
4 years ago#7
Does it seriously have 24.6, or did you accidentally hit an extra number? Even 2.6 would be better than my 2.1, and I do have all Siren and Mechro heads.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone have a level 50 blue or purple hoarder class mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived