There has to be another way to get the Twister!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. There has to be another way to get the Twister!

User Info: havok718

havok718
4 years ago#11
SoulAssassinnn posted...
I've probably done ~ 30-40 runs in Scylla's Grove and probably 10 tries with Dexi and have yet to see him. Patience.

That's the problem for me. I'm not a patient man. This is not as simple as farming a boss either. It's like trying to get Verm to spawn from the Varkids. Some people say it took them hours before he spawned. I don't have that kinda patience.

Then dont play loot games. Or just ask for dupes from the get-go.

User Info: Et_Al

Et_Al
4 years ago#12
I got him to show up in Scylla's Grove but he was leveled by a super badass witch doctor, I have yet to see a regular one make him.

No Twister in 2 runs so I think I'm just gonna farm Warrior or Terramorphous for Eridium and keep spawning Dex.

User Info: lordvulcan

lordvulcan
4 years ago#13
Et_Al posted...
I got him to show up in Scylla's Grove but he was leveled by a super badass witch doctor, I have yet to see a regular one make him.

Regular ones can do it as well. I've had a regular lightning one level the ultimate baddasses up into him on more than one occasion.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. There has to be another way to get the Twister!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived