im looking for the sham, norfleet, evolution and the seraph regen relic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. im looking for the sham, norfleet, evolution and the seraph regen relic

User Info: _henry14_

_henry14_
4 years ago#1
does any kind gamefaqers have these 4 items to dupe me, or any of them at all? i would be very grateful and i have loads of gear i can dupe in return
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v

User Info: Karbenyo

Karbenyo
4 years ago#2
I have the norfleet if you want me to dupe it for you. Send me a message on Xbox live. GT: Karbenyo
Xbox GT: Karbenyo

User Info: regornam

regornam
4 years ago#3
_henry14_ posted...
does any kind gamefaqers have these 4 items to dupe me, or any of them at all? i would be very grateful and i have loads of gear i can dupe in return

I'll dupe the relic if you have a L-50 chopper...

_henry14_
4 years ago#4
sorry regornam i do not have it. sending a message about the norfleet now! anyone else have any of the other stuff?

User Info: donniedarko85

donniedarko85
4 years ago#5
I have all 4 items do you by chance have a dp Harold? Either way I'll help you out

_henry14_
4 years ago#6
sorry donniedarko i do not, sorry!

User Info: booming19

booming19
4 years ago#7
i have a sham evolution and seraph regen relic. do you have thunderball fist, madhous, hammer buster, or yellow jacket?
Gamertag: Fayz0n

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#8
I have all of em...my norfleet I can dupe to you is a slag norfleet. Actually the seraph regen relic (which one is that again? which seraph vendor do you go to again for that? hunter's lodge?) I don't actually HAVE..but I have a crap load of crystals, I'll just buy it and dupe it for you. No problemo.

I also have a few other legendaries that might interest you...shields, gren. mods, weapons, etc.

I'll be on tomorrow morning actually (bummer I know, I'm busy tonight). My GT is in my sig. just drop me a message...I'll be on like 9am'ish to around 11am'ish, eastern time.
GT, and PSN: DrJ898

User Info: Kotor_Juhani

Kotor_Juhani
4 years ago#9
henry, you have THE BEST GT I've ever seen! :O
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. im looking for the sham, norfleet, evolution and the seraph regen relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived