Fastest Way To Level

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fastest Way To Level

User Info: Steelboy87

Steelboy87
4 years ago#1
Ok so I'm gonna try and start another new character, and I was wondering what the fastest way to level them would be? At this point I don't really want to do all the side-quests again and just want them to go from 1 to 50 as quickly as I can. All help is appreciated.
-Ace-

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#2
I could do Flesh Stick for you if you want, should only take about 40 minutes tops.. Unfortunately you'd still have to do quests to get TVHM unlocked. I might not mind blowing through some of those for you as well.
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3

Steelboy87
4 years ago#3
Yeah man the flesh stick thing sounds good to me, I've never done it but I've read about it. I just want to hit fifty so I can use the guns I have sitting in the safe and I'll just breeze through the story. Give me a few minutes to get on, create the new character, and then I'm game.

My GT is Toddness87
-Ace-

User Info: lee_

lee_
4 years ago#4
Flesh Stick has been nerfed, I think he only gives normal bandit experience per kill.
Xbox Live GT: Swansfan4
Butt Stallion says hello

Steelboy87
4 years ago#5
Has it been? Can anyone confirm?
-Ace-

User Info: olan231

olan231
4 years ago#6
Oh wow I've been out of it for awhile... Well I can do some Terra Runs to help boost your exp then, that's something..
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#7
Steelboy87 posted...
Has it been? Can anyone confirm?

Yes it has been patched

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=167349

Steelboy87
4 years ago#8
Yeah Terra sounds fine for me, I just want to power her as fast as I can so I can use the good guns, this is a start. Send me a friend request and we can get started
-Ace-

User Info: jenbeckler

jenbeckler
4 years ago#9
Repeating the bar brawl in the Torgue DLC is apparently good. I've never tried it or seen it in action but it's what I keep seeing on this board.
GT: JenMeister07

Steelboy87
4 years ago#10
I have heard the bar brawl is good...plus thats a bunch of torgue tokens. Whatever you want man, I'm ready when you are.
-Ace-
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fastest Way To Level

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived