Any news on the next dlc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any news on the next dlc?

User Info: ghost_of_nappa

ghost_of_nappa
4 years ago#1
Topic.

I think they might actually go all out with the fourth dlc. Probably outsourced the other three so they had time to make the fourth and final one huge. I think that the campaign, level cap increase, and character might all come at once.

So does anyone have real details?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
ClapTrap's Love Boat

It's basically everything that happens on your boat ride out of ClapTrap's hideout.

Supposed to be pretty long, at least a 3 hour tour.
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2

User Info: UroborosAheri

UroborosAheri
4 years ago#3
Maybe the Hyperion Base could be the setting for the next DLC (the giant 'H' base). Another one I'd like to see again, would be a revisited Zombie Island or the General Knoxx Armory (best 2 DLC from BL1 IMO)
In Soviet Russia, Crab Catches You!

User Info: thebassclef626

thebassclef626
4 years ago#4
killbot357 posted...
ClapTrap's Love Boat

It's basically everything that happens on your boat ride out of ClapTrap's hideout.

Supposed to be pretty long, at least a 3 hour tour.

Lol, real subtle sarcasm:) pretty damn funny
Homer (down on his knees): "I don't usually do this, but, if you're up there, please save me Superman!"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any news on the next dlc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived