Need new players, but have a weird situation.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need new players, but have a weird situation.

User Info: Overlord_GoAt

Overlord_GoAt
4 years ago#1
So I recently discovered a huge scratch on my CD and I cannot enter the Heros Pass. I am on my first playthrough, a lvl 38 Gunzerker. Thus I cannot finish the game. Heh. I can however enter the area of The Warrior as he spawns. Also, my entire playthrough, I have not found a single character skin or head. Only car skins. Lol I have a few legendarys. A lvl 50 Norfleet and Longbox come to mind. I won't be on until around 6pm central, but I will have a huge chunk of time to play so anyone please add my on XBL. my gamertag is ReflectedGoAt
XBL: ReflectedGoAt Feel free to add me.
Currently playing: Borderlands 2

User Info: PizzaTurtle

PizzaTurtle
4 years ago#2
Install the game to your HD and your problem should be fixed. If your disk is in really bad shape you may need to borrow a copy from a friend or rent a copy to install the game.
Your mother.

User Info: Overlord_GoAt

Overlord_GoAt
4 years ago#3
I should rephrase that. I can only join games of people already in the Warrior area. The scratch is huge and very noticable. A buddy did start to powerlevel my with Terramorphus and BNK3R so I know Terra isnt a problem to do.
XBL: ReflectedGoAt Feel free to add me.
Currently playing: Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need new players, but have a weird situation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived