Zerker + Full Gun Lust + Bee = ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Zerker + Full Gun Lust + Bee = ?

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
4 years ago#1
I've always used Brawn and Rampage so I decided to max out Gunlust and play around with it. I used a Dastardly Rex and a Maggie Pistols. Swapping back and fourth between the two to get the bonus. I must say that I have found an entirely new love for the Gunzerker because in a heavily populated area, he can drop some numbers. Between Money Shot, Auto-Load, and Quick Draw, you just keep firing. I have yet to acquire a good Class Mod for this set but skill tree alone, I calculate that swapping to the Rex with one bullet left while Zerking and landing a critical hit, you can deal around 510% damage! Now add in the fact that's our damage stacks with each enemy you kill. Oh, and slap on The Bee for added fun. Thoughts?

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
4 years ago#2
I'm thinking a Suave Renegade COM with +6 Huckleberry and +5 All I Need Is One or visa versa. Or an Auspicious Raider with +6 Money Shot. Gonna be very interesting.

User Info: Macdaddyruss1

Macdaddyruss1
4 years ago#3
I have found an entirely new love for the Gunzerker
this

Ive played 9 days on zrker o many guins hold 2 at a time!
Satanism in Skyrim-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7q2B-yhkk
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Zerker + Full Gun Lust + Bee = ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived