Commando relic opinions. Please help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Commando relic opinions. Please help

User Info: Karbenyo

Karbenyo
4 years ago#1
So I've been playing as axton since I got my hands on the game. I've also lv 50 so there's no confusion. Been using the vault hunters relic to help me farm but now that I have the weapons I want I don't need it and I don't know which relic to use now.

I have my character built mostly from the left for turret power and a chunck from the right to help axton abilities.

Any suggestions on what relic I should use? Please help
Xbox GT: Karbenyo

User Info: captain_tylor

captain_tylor
4 years ago#2
Cooldown reduction relic would be natural choice.

Karbenyo
4 years ago#3
Bump

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#4
Don't know if your build includes Grenadier, but a Stockpile relic with +grenade capacity (along with a Grenadier mod) can be lots of fun, letting you toss them out indiscriminately. Hoping to come across better relics/mods myself, but right now my Axton can have 22 grenades.
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 years ago#5
captain_tylor posted...
Cooldown reduction relic would be natural choice.

I agree. I am using a 35% cooldown relic and I love it.
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

Karbenyo
4 years ago#6
Lahar posted...
Don't know if your build includes Grenadier, but a Stockpile relic with +grenade capacity (along with a Grenadier mod) can be lots of fun, letting you toss them out indiscriminately. Hoping to come across better relics/mods myself, but right now my Axton can have 22 grenades.

Wow that sounds amazing! I put a cool down relic last night after the first guy replied and it did cut the time by half. But I love using grenades.
Is there anyway you can make me a copy? I have almost all legendaries to trade and a couple of sweet blue guns
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Commando relic opinions. Please help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived