Slag Infinite?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Slag Infinite?

User Info: sefus12

sefus12
4 years ago#1
Can you get an Infinite w/slag? I have a standard one (awesome with my gunzerker build) but was curious as to if they had a slag one. If so, anyone interested in trading? I have quite a few legendaries and a few of the more useful seraph items. Just let me know. Much thanks.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#2
Slag infinity doesn't exist.

Shame, I know. Next best bet would be the 'slagga'.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#3
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Imagine a Gunzerker with A slag infinity and a non elemental one.
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#4
KaBoom1322 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Imagine a Gunzerker with A slag infinity and a non elemental one.

I've done a Slagga and a shock infinity, combined with 'keep firing...'.

It's pretty awesome.

User Info: sefus12

sefus12
4 years ago#5
Guess I'll have to look for a slagga or a shock infinite then. For me, the slag kitten is my favorite slag weapon. It doesn't do a ton of damage but it has little recoil which helps a ton when dual-wielding. Combine it with your favorite infinite or smg and you can gunzerk all day (with the right build, of course).

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#6
sefus12 posted...
Guess I'll have to look for a slagga or a shock infinite then. For me, the slag kitten is my favorite slag weapon. It doesn't do a ton of damage but it has little recoil which helps a ton when dual-wielding. Combine it with your favorite infinite or smg and you can gunzerk all day (with the right build, of course).

It doesn't have to be a shock infinty. I just use that 'coz it's my shock weapon of choice for sal.

If you plan to use it with a gunzerker, you may benifit from a non-elemental one.

I can dupe you those things later, if you want. Not now, though, it's almost bed time for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Slag Infinite?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived