LF: Heads and Skins

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Heads and Skins

User Info: Timeonious

Timeonious
4 years ago#1
I am trying to finish out the heads and skins i am interested in but haven't had luck farming.

I am looking for the following (I assume Special Edition heads are still dupable?)

Siren:
Heads- Cold Steel, Kawaii Killer, Shrapnel Slayer, Till Death Do us Part, Special Edition: Clean Shave
Skins- All Black

Assassin:
Heads- C0al Train, G4I4h4d, Alienation, Unreality, Special Edition: F0rg0tten

Mechromancer:
Heads- XXX, Lovely Corpse, Digitized Death, Keeping It real, Metal Blood
Skins: All White

Gunzerker
Heads- Boatmurderer, Superduperfly, The Baron, Rastfarion, Special Edition: Private Eyes
Skins- All white, All Black

Commando:
Heads- Shadaloo Stylish, Bone Blinder, Space Knight, Dapper Gent
Skins- All white

In return, I can dupe almost any legendary pre-dlc (i maybe missing a few but all 5 of my characters are almost maxed with weapons in backpack and bank), a lot of commonly asked for purples (like allegiance relic, yellow jacket), a lot of seraphs (all the hammerlock DLC plus more), and a lot of common, flavor text, blues (trespasser, evil smasher, etc).

I also have some heads/skins that i duped before using that i can dupe:

Medic Mantis (commando)
All white (siren)
All Black (Commando, Mechro, Assassin)
XBL: Timeonious | Steam ID: Timeonious
White FC: 5415 0091 7431

User Info: Diachylon

Diachylon
4 years ago#2
What do you mean by "All white" or "All black" skins?

Timeonious
4 years ago#3
Diachylon posted...
What do you mean by "All white" or "All black" skins?

The skins that are all black or all white. I don't know them each by name but i know the Mechro one is called "None Black" and the Assassin is "The Dark Knight."

Diachylon
4 years ago#4
Oh, well im looking for the "All black" skin for siren, btw its called Dark Focus. I already have the white one and i dont use other characters

Timeonious
4 years ago#5
Diachylon posted...
Oh, well im looking for the "All black" skin for siren, btw its called Dark Focus. I already have the white one and i dont use other characters

Ah, thanks!

Diachylon
4 years ago#6
I have a couple of those items you are looking for, do you have any other skins for siren to spare?

Timeonious
4 years ago#7
Diachylon posted...
I have a couple of those items you are looking for, do you have any other skins for siren to spare?

Unfortunately not. A majority of stuff i have found i get so excited i use before i think to dupe them. The few i listed are the only ones i have farmed and remembered to dupe are the ones listed. Sorry.

User Info: n0dna

n0dna
4 years ago#8
Diachylon posted...

I have almost all of the heads and skins. Why don't you both friend me (it'll take a ton of joins) and I'll hook you both up. :)

GT: n0dna

That's a 0, not an o.

Timeonious
4 years ago#9
n0dna posted...
Diachylon posted...

I have almost all of the heads and skins. Why don't you both friend me (it'll take a ton of joins) and I'll hook you both up. :)

That's a 0, not an o.

Sweet, awesome! I friended you. Thanks a ton, you need anything in return?

User Info: n0dna

n0dna
4 years ago#10
Timeonious posted...
n0dna posted...
Diachylon posted...

That's a 0, not an o.

Sweet, awesome! I friended you. Thanks a ton, you need anything in return?

Nothing leaps immediately to mind. I really only hoard the skins, I never bother duping gear. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Heads and Skins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived