The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Some help for a 59 yr old gamer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Some help for a 59 yr old gamer.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#61
BayouJoe posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Theismos posted...
Read the original post and every following response. The entire topic was entirely civil until one specific irrelevant and loaded question was asked. Now it's become a self-indulgent waste of space trying to prove a point.

I know you aren't referring to me, because I was completely civil. Until the White Knight Brigade showed up and attacked me, at least.

BayouJoe posted...
Hey Kapowski, just out of curiosity, are you female?

Why do you ask? I didn't make a thread including such a piece of information for an indiscernible reason.

Just recalling something from a comment you made a few weeks ago in a post where you mentioned you were a female......like it made a difference.

Anyway, you can both go on administering medicine to the dead.

Ahhh right. I remember that. It was a joke.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(

User Info: Rings

Rings
4 years ago#62
With all the arguing going on, did anyone actually help out the 59 year old gamer?
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
4 years ago#63
Ringlercorp posted...
With all the arguing going on, did anyone actually help out the 59 year old gamer?

I sent him a friend request and a message offering help. He never responded to me. At least I tried.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Some help for a 59 yr old gamer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived