Recent Lucky Finds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Recent Lucky Finds

User Info: R0880

R0880
4 years ago#1
I just killed Voracidious and he dropped a Legendary Gunzerker Class Mod, a Tl'kope Hawk Eye, and a TumTum Muckamuck! Crazy.

Any lucky finds?

User Info: KANSR187

KANSR187
4 years ago#2
Ehh, Harold and class mods from Pete, he hasn't been showing much love after killing him for 3 days straight.. Lol

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#3
I got 2 Sledge's Shotguns back to back from Hyperius, and a Pitchfork and Fabled Tortoise from Pete in 5 runs

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#4
I found a moscovite topnea yesterday. Thing is really cool. I love shooting rockets and using 0 ammo.

That with a big boom blaster and i never run dry on rockets
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#5
Too many to mention but one that does spring to mind happened just last week.

I was farming Hyperious and after a few kills he dropped the Fuster Cluck Grenade Mod (Blue)

Now, before you say that the Mod sucks or whatever, I actually needed it to complete my grenade collection. I accidently sold the original one in the main game.

I felt so lucky for that to happen.
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

R0880
4 years ago#6
Nice! I'm off to farm Hyperious now for a bit. He's a little easier than Voracidious IMO. Well, I die less often. Loot isn't as good but it's crystals I'm after. Trying to get a set of Interfacers. That shotgun is a beast! Way better than CC for me.

Plus, Hyperious could always drop me a Norfleet :P

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#7
Pete dropped a Fire Bee for me.

Got a B**** from a chest.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: MosebysRangers

MosebysRangers
4 years ago#8
Most recent a level 29 Little Evie on my 1rst DLC PT for my 3rd siren class while playing co-op with live friend who started a new commando class. This PT is dedicated to co-op only with only soloing being inventory maintenance or playing the slots. Will be tops tops for me for a long time.

R0880
4 years ago#9
I just got a Loaded Hornet from my 2nd Hyperious kill...

Going to try and ride this luck into getting some Twisters :D

User Info: Pyro-Ro

Pyro-Ro
4 years ago#10
Got an orange pistol off the frankenthing last night. Cant remember what it was called but it was red and shot little cluster bomb bullets.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Recent Lucky Finds

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived