LF G414h4d zero head and axton space knight head...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF G414h4d zero head and axton space knight head...

User Info: oXBornToKillXo

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#1
lost mine after I downloaded the last update. I have a nihilism head and every gun, grenade, and shield in the game to trade or dupe (blue, purple, e-tech, and orange). A dark knight skin would also be appreciated. Gamertag: oXBornToKillXo

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#2
anyone?

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#3
I have all legendary mods and dlc weapons. My mods have the highest stats for legendary mods (fire rate, cool down, etc).

User Info: Kamden_T

Kamden_T
4 years ago#4
if you have "every" item in game how do you not have the skins? Couldn't you just either use Gibbed or w/e you use or if you just downloaded a save file, find one for the skins/heads too?

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#5
I've never downloaded any files. All of my stuff I found myself. I just don't feel like farming again. Gearbox's stupid a** update erased my heads and skins.

User Info: Kamden_T

Kamden_T
4 years ago#6
oXBornToKillXo posted...
I've never downloaded any files. All of my stuff I found myself. I just don't feel like farming again. Gearbox's stupid a** update erased my heads and skins.

Cool story Bro!

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#7
anyone?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF G414h4d zero head and axton space knight head...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived