Question about Badass tokens

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about Badass tokens

User Info: chuckleswood

chuckleswood
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if they'll ever make it so you can reset your tokens and reapply them like the skill points, or is this something they most likely won't do?
GT: chuckleswood

User Info: Fire_Ninja98

Fire_Ninja98
4 years ago#2
Why would they do this?... they are like money. They aren't even close to basses ranks...

User Info: Fire_Ninja98

Fire_Ninja98
4 years ago#3
Fire_Ninja98 posted...
Why would they do this?... they are like money. They aren't even close to basses ranks...

Quoting myself here, misread basses tokens for torgue tokens. I have no idea what basses tokens are. :/

User Info: aekrillin

aekrillin
4 years ago#4
I doubt they will do this but it would be nice though I'm not sure I would change much.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#5
You do realize that they pretty much force you to spread out the points evenly.... To a certain extent. Once you get to like 9% or so, a token only grants you 0.3%. The first time you put a point on its 1.0%. Also, once you get a skill high enough, you won't be able to choose it, as they only give you 5 options, and they're the 5 you have the fewest points on. So basically, a badass point respec is absolutely pointless.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: H_Panic22

H_Panic22
4 years ago#6
Jambi_Man posted...
You do realize that they pretty much force you to spread out the points evenly.... To a certain extent. Once you get to like 9% or so, a token only grants you 0.3%. The first time you put a point on its 1.0%. Also, once you get a skill high enough, you won't be able to choose it, as they only give you 5 options, and they're the 5 you have the fewest points on. So basically, a badass point respec is absolutely pointless.

Partially true. Its actually possible to skip up to 4 skills and put all your points into the others. The 5th slot will cycle through the ones you're spending on while the first 4 are static.

I skipped Accuracy, Recoil, Elemental Chance, and Melee Damage. I went from everything at 9%, got Badass Reset bug, now I'm at 12% with same 266 points.
Gamertag= H Panic22
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Question about Badass tokens

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived