Best Seraph Items?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best Seraph Items?

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#1
So I've been doing some extensive Pete farming and now have a good amount of seraph crystals. I have the evolution shield but that's it for my seraph purchases. Can anyone recommend any good items? I have all 3 DLCs so all options are in the table. Guns, grenades, shields, relics... tell me your thoughts! Also I've had my eye on a Tumtum Hawkeye and that new corrosive pistol in Hammerlock's DLC. Are these wise purchases? Thanks in advance dudes!
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: R0880

R0880
4 years ago#2
Yeah Binary Infection is ace. Skookum HawkEye is better than TumTum.

Crossfire, Meteor Shower, and O-Negative are all incredible as well.

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the advice. I'll check those grenades out too.
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: InfamousCarl

InfamousCarl
4 years ago#4
Blood of Seraphs is a good one. Meteor Shower is a better Bonus Package, and you already have the Evolution.

Infection is great for loaders and armor, and I like the Tattler. It's strong, but inaccurate. Good for close range.

Other than those, there isn't a must have imo. A lot of them are outclassed by oranges and even some purple/blue stuff. Some of them are fun though
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best Seraph Items?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived