1 shot BNK-3R kill

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 1 shot BNK-3R kill

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#1
Has anyone else killed bnk-3r instantly with one shot? I've done it twice now and I'm still not sure how or why it happened. I usually shoot at his red 'eye' crit spot underneath him, and these times, I'll be shooting there & he'll go from around 90% health to dead instantly. Is thIs a certain spot on him like the Death Star that's no bigger than a womp rat?? Or is it a glitch?? I hope it's the former, cuz I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 all day.
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: R0880

R0880
4 years ago#2
B0re.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#3
It's because of the Bore skill on the Assassin. I read about that a few months ago.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#4
and1ballr posted...
It's because of the Bore skill on the Assassin. I read about that a few months ago.

Aaah, makes sense now. I haven't used a sniper build in a while, so I wasn't even thinking that. Last time it happened I was playing with my brother, & he did have bore, so he must have done it. Thanks guys
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....

User Info: easye609

easye609
4 years ago#5
yep Bore...and it doesn't have to be with a sniper...I did it with a pistol.

it hits a certain point in the crit spot then instead of going through once it insta-bounces around inside of the BNK-3R causes the one hit kill
-------------------
Easy E- BattleTag: EasyE609#1703

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
4 years ago#6
It was bore. Love that skill. One of my favorites in the game. Sure makes bunker a breeze to farm quickly
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: falicyXIII

falicyXIII
4 years ago#7
you can do it to Hyperious too. Although it's much more difficult.
Yeah...Well...Ya know...That's just like...Your opinion man.

User Info: MLBloomy

MLBloomy
4 years ago#8
I love hitting that. Been trying to farm the heads it drops, and that makes things go much faster on TVHM.

User Info: Testsubject35

Testsubject35
4 years ago#9
are their multiple spots to hit him in to get this, because when i did it, i hit just below one of the turrets on his sides.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 1 shot BNK-3R kill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived