Do spawn and drop rates change?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do spawn and drop rates change?

User Info: OGKaVeman

OGKaVeman
4 years ago#1
I was farming nukem's and was getting the black queen to spawn at least 6 out of 12 times last week, This week I'm getting maybe 1 out of 15. Do they change the spawn rates? Also, When farming I've farmed for hours at a time and then the item I want drops two or three times in a short period of time. What's the deal? Is it completely random or is there divine intervention?

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#2
well, Gearbox did tweak the spawn rate for Vermiferous a couple of weeks back, along with certain items. So yes, it can happen.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!

User Info: OGKaVeman

OGKaVeman
4 years ago#3
capnovan posted...
well, Gearbox did tweak the spawn rate for Vermiferous a couple of weeks back, along with certain items. So yes, it can happen.
does he spawn more frequently or less? I tried getting him for a couple hours and the super badasses never podded. So I gave up.

User Info: Kamden_T

Kamden_T
4 years ago#4
Yes they change, I read that on the Gearbox forum the other day. They(Gearbox) will be randomly changing how often each spawnable fight spawns with a different one each day.

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
4 years ago#5
OGKaVeman posted...
capnovan posted...
does he spawn more frequently or less? I tried getting him for a couple hours and the super badasses never podded. So I gave up.

They had tweaked it to spawn more frequently, but that was right before Hammerlock's DLC dropped. As far as I know they changed it back to what it was shortly after the DLC release.
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Do spawn and drop rates change?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived