Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#1
Does anyone have one of these? Moreover, does anyone have one of these and is willing to part with it? I am happy to trade, dupe, or trade/dupe (whatever its called these days) one or more of my respectable collection of legendaries for it. If you want to legitimately trade, then that is fine as well. Mostly I just want a nice Maliwan and am tired of farming.

Thanks.

GT Dark Apostate

User Info: DJSkingz

DJSkingz
4 years ago#2
I have a Maliwan and Hyperion Electric Plasma Caster. Both lvl 50.

Looking for Infinity pistol. I can trade because I have no used for the plasma caster any more.

I won't be on until about 5pm PST. Stuck at work right now.

User Info: jsjack2002

jsjack2002
4 years ago#3
I would really love to get my hands on those plasma casters as well. I have infinities to offer.

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#4
I have both a regular, non-elemental infinity, as well as a corrosive one. I'll happily part with both, if that works.

DJSkingz
4 years ago#5
Send me a message/friend request on Live and when I get on we can trade.

GT DJSkingz

User Info: jsjack2002

jsjack2002
4 years ago#6
Dark_Apostate posted...
I have both a regular, non-elemental infinity, as well as a corrosive one. I'll happily part with both, if that works.

Hey TC, I wasn't trying to "outbid" you. If you get the plasma casters, I would love to get them from you if you would please?

DJSkingz
4 years ago#7
jsjack2002 posted...
Dark_Apostate posted...

Hey TC, I wasn't trying to "outbid" you. If you get the plasma casters, I would love to get them from you if you would please?

I'm not against duping and if duping is preferred I can dupe both casters for both of you. Couldn't hurt to keep a copy of both for myself I guess. lol.

I also have a corrosive caster and yellow jacket from Hammerlock DLC. Let me know if you want a copy of either of those.

User Info: HeROiiCs

HeROiiCs
4 years ago#8
I would also like to have these plasma casters. I have a small collection of them. I have Tediore fire slag electric, Maliwan fire corrosive slag, and Hyperion slag. I can trade or dupe from a large selection. Thanks. GT WreKin NooBz

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#9
Send me a message/friend request on Live and when I get on we can trade.

GT DJSkingz

Will do.

User Info: alekaka

alekaka
4 years ago#10
hi all,

I would also like a lv 50 electric plasma caster, I'll send you a FR

I have all legendary pistols snipers, mods, most orange rocket launchers, shields, let me know what youd like.

gt NV ME MVP
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived