Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

User Info: jsjack2002

jsjack2002
4 years ago#11
DJSkingz posted...
jsjack2002 posted...
Dark_Apostate posted...
I have both a regular, non-elemental infinity, as well as a corrosive one. I'll happily part with both, if that works.

Hey TC, I wasn't trying to "outbid" you. If you get the plasma casters, I would love to get them from you if you would please?

I'm not against duping and if duping is preferred I can dupe both casters for both of you. Couldn't hurt to keep a copy of both for myself I guess. lol.

I also have a corrosive caster and yellow jacket from Hammerlock DLC. Let me know if you want a copy of either of those.

I would love those as well! Let me know if you need anything in return.

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#12
Right, so that fell through. Anyone else have the aforementioned level 50 Maliwan electric plasma caster? As I stated previously I am more than happy to provide you with a respectable selection of legendary goods.

Thanks again.

GT Dark Apostate

User Info: aznghostbuster

aznghostbuster
4 years ago#13
Dark_Apostate posted...
Right, so that fell through. Anyone else have the aforementioned level 50 Maliwan electric plasma caster? As I stated previously I am more than happy to provide you with a respectable selection of legendary goods.

Thanks again.

GT Dark Apostate

Hey Dark, I have one that I can give you. I'll be online in a bit. I'll send you a message when I'm good to go.
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived